Ashwagandha is a proven healthy medicinal herb. Ashwagandha is used to reduce levels of fat and sugar in the blood. Recent clinical research has shown ashwagandha to play a role in treating stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia. It is classed as a tonic, mild sedative and adaptogen in herbal medicine. The latter means it has the ability to help a person better cope with stress.
Although we can find a lot many benefits of Ashwagandha, but specifically it has some special cult to explore.
• Fights unnecessary illness and ensure that we remain fit and active.
• It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety.
• It May Reduce Symptoms of Depression.
• Studies found that ashwagandha might be able to stop cell growth in certain cancers
• Ashwagandha is considered a pain reliever that acts on the nervous system to prevent pain signals from being sent
• Ashwagandha has a calming effect on anxiety symptoms
• Skin conditions.
• Gastrointestinal issues.
• Nervous breakdowns indianpharmall.com.
Tulsi Extract, Di calcium phosphate.
1 to 2 Capsules twice a day before meal or as directed by the physician.
Bottle contains 60 Capsules.