Skin pigmentation disorder is one of the biggest troubles for years and grows on our skin areas gradually regardless of age and time. It usually darkens the color of your skin. The impact is less painful and that might be the sole reason that people tend to avoid its initial appearance. However, as soon as the skin starts adopting its harmful characteristics, we start taking it seriously and seek remedies to get rid of the skin darkening.
Hyperpigmentation has been plaguing many of us with its usual dark patches or redness effects on the affected skin areas. Several factors might cause the problem to arise abruptly and require effective handling to disappear from the core. Keeping that in mind, our Baidyanath-originated GOODCARE skin specialists have come up with the insights of skin pigmentation and their natural remedies.
What is Skin Pigmentation?
Even the slightest discoloring of your skin is called pigmentation and its increased effects cause dark patches or spots to your skin. Despite being harmless, the problem often irritates men and women both. Especially, people with dry skin become the easy targets of the problem. It desperately causes premature ageing.
The pigments in your skin keep your skin color intact and look after your pH imbalances. However, hyperpigmentation refers to the excess of melanin that encourages dark spots, patches, and redness while forming a deposit in your skin. Depending upon several driving factors, skin pigmentation appears with different shapes and forms.
- Freckles: These are some tiny specks and dots that reflect on your face and shoulder area. Sun exposure is the major driving factor behind this specific skin problem.
- Age Spots: Despite speaking of the age criteria in the name, the issue can be confronted by anyone regardless of age. Especially, people frequently go out in the sun without protection usually undergo the trouble at an early age.
- Chloasma or Melasma: Hormonal changes often cause your skin to raise unexpected spots over large areas of your face and neck. Usually, during pregnancy, our skin overproduces melanin that invites skin darkening.
The sole driving factors behind the overproduction of melanin are definitely the UV rays. Remember, skin pigmentation is a slow and continuous process that highlights its impact after almost a decade. Therefore, if you’ve grown skin pigmentation recently, know that the effect started influencing before years when you didn’t take precautionary measures while going out in the sun.
Natural Remedies for Skin Pigmentation
We often choose expensive treating measures for our skin problems and end up spending a lot of money without healing the culprit from the core. There are some excellent solutions available at home for uprooting skin pigmentation permanently. So go through the remedies thoroughly and try them out on your own while chilling at your home.
Onion juice works as an extraordinary antioxidant that carries the maximum source of Vitamin-C for healing skin pigmentation.
- Take a red onion slice.
- Rub the slice on your affected skin areas.
- Likewise, you may also try grating the onion and applying it on your skin.
Make sure you repeat the operation twice a day to get a quick result.
Catecholase, the enzyme present in the raw potatoes helps in restricting the excessive production of melanin. It’s a great option to remove dark spots and enhance skin lightening.
- Rub a potato slice on the affected skin area in a circular motion.
- Keep doing the same for 3-5 minutes and leave it uninterrupted for 5 more minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
You should repeat the process two times in a day to make the solution quickly effective.
Lactic acid present in Yogurt is proved to be an excellent factor for slowing down your skin melanocytes’ growth. Yogurt exfoliates your skin while enhancing its overall texture.
- Apply a tablespoon of yogurt on the pigmented areas of your skin.
- Let your skin soak its wellness for around 15-20 minutes and rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Remember, applying too much yogurt on your skin damages your skin cells and makes it dull and ruthless. Therefore, execute the operation twice or maximum thrice a week and definitely not more than that.
As a matter of fact, Aloe Vera contains aloin which is an active ingredient containing skin lightening properties. It adds a calm effect to your skin and smoothens its texture.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Leave the mixture for 5-10 minutes to let it sit and apply it on your affected skin area.
- Let the pack dry on your face for 20-25 minutes and rinse it entirely with lukewarm water.
Repeat the process after a day’s interval, as it requires at least a day to circulate its effectiveness.
Honey mixed with lemon juice works as an amazing bleaching agent. This not only works in skin lightening but also protects your skin layers from the UV rays.
- Apply the mixture on the pigmented area.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
However, make sure you’re not leaving it overnight, as the lemon juice might have an adverse effect on staying for a longer period.
Trust the Baidyanath Experts
Baidyanath has appeared with a different vision and this time it’s majorly focused on the skincare products. After monitoring all sorts of skin pigmentation troubles, our skin care specialists have come up with an excellent solution for all your skin troubles pouvez trouver. Keeping your requirements in mind, we have two of our quick resulting anti-pigmentation products. They are capable of healing the problem from its roots and making your skin a lot healthier and happier than before.
Both the products are extraordinarily effective in slowing down aging and reducing the dark spots, patches, and dead cell trouble while protecting your skin from the harmful UV rays. So you can count on the combined expertise of Baidyanath and Goodcare to let your skin breathe freely.